What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe and Healthy
In addition to our existing infection control measures we are instituting the following added measures to keep you safe and healthy:
- Hourly disinfection of all surfaces in the office.
- Continuous air filtration using medical grade HEPA filters.
- Rescheduling of any patients who are sick or don’t feel well.
- Increased hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Hand washing stations or hand sanitizer provided for all patients.
- Staff will be wearing masks and we will be providing masks to patients when in the office but not being treated.
- We are asking patients who are early to wait in their cars to avoid a crowded waiting room.
- We are decreasing the number of patients to minimize the number of patients in the office at any one time.
Your Seal Beach Dental Implants Team