What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe and Healthy
In addition to our existing infection control measures we are instituting the following added measures to keep you safe and healthy:
- Hourly disinfection of all surfaces in the office
- Continuous air filtration using medical grade HEPA filters
- Rescheduling of any patients who are sick or don’t feel well
- Increased hand washing and hand sanitizing
- Hand washing stations or hand sanitizer provided for all patients
- Staff will be wearing masks and we will be providing masks to patients when in the office but not being treated
- We are asking patients who are early to wait in their cars to avoid a crowded waiting room
- We are decreasing the number of patients to minimize the number of patients in the office at any one time
Your Seal Beach Dental Implants Team
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
We congratulate you on taking the first step toward better periodontal health. Our office is conveniently located at the junction of Orange County and Los Angeles County.
Drs. Bernard Gantes, Diane Costandi and their team have been serving the communities of Long Beach, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos, Bellflower, Lakewood, Garden Grove, Westminster, Huntington Beach and adjacent areas for over 35 years and are dedicated to providing you with gentle and scientifically proven treatment that you deserve.
If you have already experienced tooth loss or problems with your gums and bones around your teeth, you have our assurance that we will not accept an unfavorable treatment result.
We hope that this web site will provide you with the necessary information before proceeding with any form of periodontal or implant treatment. Our practice continues to grow and we appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better health. Please don’t hesitate to e-mail us or call at (562) 431-9739 if you have any question.
- Assure long-term treatment success while maintaining patient comfort and treatment affordability.
- We only implement evidence based techniques.
- We validate our therapies by constantly assessing our own treatment outcomes.
- We believe that the best treatment outcome can be provided by a team consisting of a restorative dentist, a surgeon, a laboratory technician and a patient.
- You have our assurance that we will not accept an unfavorable treatment outcome.