Your First Visit
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Please take the time to visit the RESOURCES tab and fill up your personal info and medical history in advance. You can download and print the forms and fill them up at your leisure. We will incorporate securely your info when you come to the office.
- If you do not have printing capacity, please inform our staff who will mail you the forms.
- Please take the time to review the mandatory HIPAA compliance forms provided on the RESOURCES tab.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.
Dr. Gantes is seeing patients Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Dr. Costandi is seeing patients Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 2:45 PM.
Consultation time varies. Complicated situation require longer consultation or even multiple appointments
We try to stay on schedule because we value your time. Referral of emergency patients can cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.